There are three most important activities to involve your child in to assure their social and emotional growth: 1. Share Love and Nurturance; 2. Talk out loud (narrate) about what you and/or your child is doing in the moment; and 3. Play with them and share joy! See www.lovetalkplay.org for a free app that offers these types of daily activity ideas for children from birth to five years.
Our Hopes for YOU and YOUR CHILD are that you will:
1. Enjoy being with each other
2. Understand what your child is telling you
3. Feel successful as a parent by learning how to help your child when s/he needs you
4. Feel successful as a parent by helping your child learn to cooperate
5. Help your child learn about the world through play